Sunday 18 July 2010

UTEE, Bleaching and Watercolour Pencils



These are for Cazro's Let's Stamp Swap on the DoCrafts forum.  This month's theme is triple embossing for a glossy finish.

I visited the Lake District a few weeks ago and was lucky enough to call in at the factory shop for Derwent Pencils.  I picked up a HUGE box of watercolour pencils half price, and there were some pastel pencils free with it as well.  As you can imagine, I have been exsperimenting with them ever since.

To do these ATCs, I started off by inking and stamping the backgrounds, stamping the main images and then bleaching out the colour from the main images.  I then coloured them using watercolour pencils and triple embossed them with three layers of UTEE.

2 comments:

Lizzybobs said...

these are fantastic - love them

sam21ski said...

WOW You've achieved fantastic results with these xxxx