Monday 9 January 2017

Make My Monday: A Winter's Walk

Good morning.  It's time for a new challenge at Make My Monday, and this week's theme is "A Winter's Walk".  I though this would be a great opportunity to use this cute James Bear stamp by Lili of the Valley.  I stamped him in grey ink and coloured him using Polychromos pencils, then hand stitched around the edges and layered him onto white card.

For the background of this card, I used pearlescent blue card and a die cut snowflake background, which I glittered using Stickles glitter glue.  I also die cut the branches and added some gems and pearls to some of the berries to make them stand out.  Normally I like to glitter my snowy scenes, but I thought this card was sparkly enough already, so I left James as he was.  I hope you like him.

If you would like to join in this week's challenge, you can find it here:  http://mmmchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

3 comments:

Basslady said...

a beary sweet card, teamie!

hugs and kisses from Germany
silvi xoxo

Nandini said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the cute teddy and the beautiful background.

Babs said...

the blue and white makes your card feel so frosty a perfect back ground for your adorable image, love the snowflakes and your branches with the dots of sticklers here and there, a truly beautiful card..

Hugs Babs x