Tuesday 24 January 2017

Moonflower Digistamps - Meet Lilly!

























Good morning everyone.  Today I am sharing a card I made using Andreia's beautiful new character Lilly at Moonflower Digistamps.  The image I have used is Lilly Snow White, and you can find her here:  https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/502314917/lilly-snow-white?ref=shop_home_active_2.

I didn't want to use traditional Snow White colours, so I went with red and white, as I thought this colour scheme would work well with the apple and the roses.

I coloured Lilly using Polychromos pencils and mounted her on a red die cut circle, then added some die cut hearts in a slightly darker shade of red.

On the rest of the card I have used patterned papers, lace and ribbon roses.

I hope you like her!

Sian.  xx

No comments: