Thursday 17 August 2017

Cardz 4 Galz: Cats/Kittens

Good morning.  Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Galz is cats or kittens.  This was a great opportunity for me to use one of my new Visible Image stamp sets.  These stamps are from the Curious Cats set. 

I created the background for this card with Brushos then stamped the cat face on top.  I coloured the eyes and nose with metallic watercolours and added some white gel pen to the highlights.   then I stamped the sentiment underneath.

I stamped the whiskers in Versamark and embossed them with a fine, white embossing powder.  I added a bit of Stickles glitter glue to the whiskers and to the sentiment to give my card a bit of sparkle then finally added some paper flowers. 

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian.  xx

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Whoa! Sian! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I love all the artsy details, including the fabulous colors, light-filled eyes, sweet flowers, and white whiskers! Wonderful card! Wishing you a great week-end. hugs, de

Ina G said...

What an extraordinary creation here Sian. Those brusho's have made this card jump right into your face. Looks simply fabulous. Love the whiskers and how you created those amazing cat features. Truly masterful.

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous, just love the colours. Emma