Tuesday 15 August 2017

Cardz 4 Guyz: Fancy Folds


Good morning!  Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is fancy folds.   I didn't have time to make anything TOO fancy  (by the time you read this I will be away on holiday), so I decided to make a zigzag card.  I made this card using some brilliant Paperartsy Jofy stamps that I picked up at Happy Stampers in may but have only just had chance to use.  I absolutely love these stamps and think they're great for a boy's card.

I coloured my stamped images with metallic watercolours and cut them out.    Then I layered them onto patterned papers and blue card.  I also added some die cut pipes.  These are Robert Addams dies that I picked up from a craft show back in February, and this is the first opportunity I've had to use them.  The picture at the bottom shows the dies cuts in more detail.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian. xx


2 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous card, I love those robots, they are really fun
Jane

EmmaT said...

Fantastic male card. Emma