Thursday 14 September 2017

Cardz 4 Galz: Welcome Little Baby


Good morning!   Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Galz  is to make a baby card.  Obviously, this being Cardz 4 Galz it needs to be for a baby girl.

I used a cute stamp by Lili of the Valley for this card, which I stamped in grey ink so it wouldn't stand out too much against the pastel colours of the card.

I stamped my image onto a die cut circle and coloured it with Polychromos pencils.  Then I mounted it onto a pink fancy circle die cut.  I layered the mounted image onto coordinating patterned papers and added some baby buttons and a ribbon to embellish it.

I hope you can join our challenge this week at Cardz 4 Galz.

Sian. xx


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Sian, I love that sweet LOTV image and your stunning coloring with pencils!
Hugs, Tammy