Saturday 13 January 2018

Bloobel Digi Stamps: Inappropriate Cat

Two posts in one day!  What's going on? 

This afternoon I am sharing a card I made using this wonderful image from Bloobel Digi Stamps called Inappropriate Cat.  You can find him in the Bloobel shop here.  When I saw this image I knew I had to make a card with him.  I love him so much!  I also have a cat that does this, so he made me laugh (well, I kind of have a cat anyway, but that's another story).

I coloured my cat using Prismacolour pencils and layered him onto coordinating grey card and patterned papers.  I wanted to keep the focuse on the image, so kept the embellishment simple on this one, just using some Card Candi dots in coordinating colours.

I hope you like him!

Sian.  xx

1 comment:

Phel Tanya said...

Appreciate your blog ppost