Tuesday 29 January 2019

Cardz 4 Guyz: Something beginning with T

Good morning.  It's time for a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  Today's challenge is to make a card using something beginning with T.  My 'T' is a teenager, and I've created my card using a digital image by Lili of the Valley, which I coloured with Prismacolor pencils.

The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz Ideaology book and reads "the sarcasm is strong in this one".  I think I'm going to give this card to one of my sons for their next birthday.  I haven't decided which one yet as they're both very sarcastic.  I don't know where they get it from!

I hope you can join us for this week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian. xxx

2 comments:

Sue - said...

Fabulous Sian! Great colouring and love all your layers.

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card and a brilliant sentiment. I think I may need that one! Love Dawn x