Friday 1 February 2019

The Alphabet Challenge - W is for Wings

Good morning.  The letter for this week's Alphabet Challenge is W, and theme that has been chosen is Wings.

I decided to use two of my Tim Holtz Crazy Birds stamps for this one.  I coloured them with Promarkers.  I don't use my Promarkers much any more since they stopped making the ultra fine nibs.  I love my pencils too much too, I think.

I created the background using a Gelli Plate.  This was one of my Christmas presents and is a lot of fun.  You will probably see a lote more Gelli Plate backgrounds on my blog in the not too distant future!

I hope you can join in this week's Alphabet Challenge.

Sian. xxx


4 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so cool, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany
silvi xoxo

Dawn Phillips said...

Fab card Sian. Love Dawn x

Clipping Path said...

I really like and appreciate your post.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

David Millar said...


An absolutely unique and fine piece of information.
clipping path service