Wednesday 20 February 2019

Starting Early

Hi everyone.  I've started early (VERY early) with my Christmas cards this year.  This one was made using an Image by Power Poppy which was one of the Kit and Clowder pencil classes.  I coloured it using Prismacolor pencils.

I cut around my image then layered it onto patterned papers.  I added a wooden embellishment, the Happy Christmas sentiment and some red gems.

I would like to enter my card in the Sparkles Christmas Challenge.

I hope you like it!

Sian. xxx

3 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a gorgeous card! I can hardly believe it is coloured with pencils, you've got so much depth and life in the image. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
Jane

Dawn Phillips said...

Wow, you are organised. I love how this turned out. Love Dawn x

Joan said...

Lovely card with those beautiful flowers

Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas this month

Joan