Friday 1 March 2019

The Alphabet Challenge - Y is for Yarn (or string or twine)

Good morning.  It's time for a new Alphabet Challenge.  This week's letter is Y, which is for Yarn (although you can also use string or twine if you would prefer).

I used yarn flowers on my card.  I used a tutorial which I found on Pinterest to make these, and adapted it a bit because I like to do things my way!

I used an image by Di's Digistamps for my card, which I coloured with Polychromos pencils.  I layered the image onto patterned papers and then added my yarn flowers.

I hope you can join in the fun at this week's Alphabet Challenge.

Sian..  xxx

3 comments:

Basslady said...

your card is so adorable, teamie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Sarah said...

Wow, what a beautiful card, love those woolly blooms :0)

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card. Those flowers are stunning. Love Dawn x