Tuesday 2 July 2019

Cardz 4 Guyz: Black and White

Hi everyone!  Today's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is black and white.  Your card must be created using only black and white with no other colours.  This is a theme I love. I always think these kind of cards turn out looking great because of the contrast, but it turned out to be a  bit of a challenge because almost all of the black and white papers I have in my stash are flowery and not at all suitable for a guy card!

I decided that the only option was to create my own papers using stamping.  I used a variety of different time themes stamps for my card.  I used black archival ink to stamp on the white card, and white Stazon ink to stamp on the black card.  I cut out the clock face and the moths and matted and layered the various elements.  Everything except the sentiment is stamped.  The sentiment is from a Tim Holtz Ideaology pad.

I hope you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Fab card Sian, I love black and white cards and this is stunning

Carol L said...

This pretty card has Tim Holtz written all over it! Love the clock face with script behind, what a great look! Fantastic combo of patterns and designs!

Dawn Phillips said...

Fabulous card Hun. Love Dawn x