Sunday 13 July 2008

An Assortment of Angels

I've been busy this weekend catching up with my ATC swaps as I have some deadlines looming. These are for Frankiesue's angels swap on the Docrafts forum. On the top one, I started with an inked background and then drew the swirls on it using Stickles glitter glue. Then I added three layers of UTEE and stamped into it. The second one is again stamped into UTEE, but this time I've inked the background and then stuck sequin waste onto it with PVA glue and added UTEE over the top so the sequin waste is embedded in the UTEE. I've also dropped some glitter into the UTEE.
For the third one I've painted the background with gesso to and then inked and stamped over it so that it looks faded. The angel has a head moulded from Makin's Clay, a leather body, Grungeboard wings, hand drawn arms and legs, gems for her eyes and a copper wire halo.

The last one is a gesso image transfer of a stone angel onto a stamped background. I then inked it, added the flourishes in gold embossing powder, the word Angel and the paper flower.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Another brilliant selection of ATCs - all fab and it's great hearing about how you achieve all the fantastic effects.