Saturday 5 July 2008

Award!


Well, thank you very much to Astrid, Shaz and Paula who have all nominated me for this award. I am honoured!

The rules for receiving this award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
This is easier said than done, as a lot of the people I'd like to nominate have this award already. Anyway, I have chosen to nominate Katherine, Dee, Gwen, Joey, Cindy, Margaret and Helen.

2 comments:

MARGARET FIELD said...

wow, thankyou Sian, i am truly pleased that you thought of me.
many many thanks

Dee said...

Thank you Sian, have to try and work out how to put links in my text! Dee x