Monday 26 September 2016

Ouch!!

I'm feeling a bit fed up today.  I had a wisdom tooth removed last Tuesday, and despite folllowing the aftercare instructions to the letter, it has become infected.  I won't bore everyone with the details, but after a visit to the (very kind and sympathetic) dentist today, I am extremely tired but hopefully now on the mend (although my mouth trastes of iodine and I'm stuck on a soup and smoothie diet for a few days).

Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for my brother.  I made it a couple of weeks ago but I had to wait until after his birthday to share it.

This was made using a digi stamp by Dr Digi, which I coloured using Polychromos pencils.  I distressed the edges of the papers using scissors and added some distress ink around the edges.

No comments: