Thursday 29 September 2016

Exciting Times

I am so excited!  As of today I will be a design team member on the Cardz 4 Galz challenge blog.  You can check it out from the link above or in my sidebar.  So far I have seen some fun challenges and a variety of great talent.

This is my first DT card, for today's theme which is fall colours.  I hope you like it!.

I have used a Gorjuss stamp by Santoro, which I thought would be perfect for this colour scheme because of the foxes.  I stamped the image in brown ink on kraft card and coloured it with Polychromos pencils.  I hand stitched around the edges of the circle and also added some thread through the buttons that I used as centres for the flowers to tie it all together.  The papers I have used are from the First Edition Desert Blooms pad.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

She is adorable, Sian! Beautifully colored with the sweetest little foxes keeping her company. Your shading is exquisitely executed! Love those pattern paper panels and sweet embossed birthday sentiment!

Congratulations on your new team position! I am your newest google follower as well as via Bloglovin'.

hugs,
de
{Creative Smiles}