Saturday 1 October 2016

Christmas Again!

I have been busy making Christmas cards over the last few weeks.  It's nice to finally have time.  This is a card that I made using the Hollyanna digi stamp from Lacy Sunshine.  I have coloured her using Polychromos pencils.  I have hand stitched around the edge of the main image and added die cut holly and a stamped sentiment. 

I am entering this card in the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge, where this week's challenge is holiday I am hoping to join lotsmore challenges once I get properly back into the swing of things!

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Pretty card and fabulous colors! I especially like the gold holly frame around your delightful image!

Monika Reeck said...

sweet little girl and I love all the colors you put on this card
that leafs Die is sweet
nice stitching too
great christmas card
Many thanks for joining with us at ATSM this week
hugs
Monika

EdenLand Designs said...

Wow!! I'm loving everything about this card!! Your coloring, the layout, papers, color scheme....the whole bit!! Fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us for our Holiday challenge at ATSM this week!
Susan - DT