Wednesday 5 October 2016

It's too Early! (Christmas in January)

I was looking through photos on my phone tonight and came across some Christmas cards that I made at the beginning this year, when I must have had a short break in my studies, so I have decided to share them.  This top card was made using a digi stamp by Digi Stamp Boutique.  I coloured it with Promarkers.  The background papers are by First Edition and I added some die cut snowflakes.
 The second card was created using an image by Di's Digi Stamps.  This is one of my favourite Christmas Digi Stamps.  I coloured it with Promarkers, and added a die cut landscape at the bottom.  I also added some timy red gems as lights on the trees.
 For this third card I decided to do something a bit different.  With all the pink, this is far more girly than my usual style.  The image is by Digi Stamp Boutique, and I coloured it with Promarkers.
This final card was made using another Digi Stamp Boutique image coloured with Promarkers.  The background papers are by First Edition, and I embellished it with some bits that have been hanging around in my craft stash for a few years.

1 comment:

Donna Ellis said...

Such delightful and sweet cards! So cute! Glad you found them on your phone.