Tuesday 15 November 2016

Christmas Pud

Hello everyone!  Today I am sharing a card I made using a very cute Bebunny stamp by Crafter's Companion.

I coloured the stamped image with Polychromos pencils and carefully cut it out.  I then die cut a circle and rubbed some gold gilding wax around the edges.  I layered my stamped image onto the circle and then created some background layering using patterned papers and a paper doily.  The papers are from the Jingle all the Way pade by First Edition.

The holly in the corners is also stamped and coloured with Polychromos pencils. I stamped the sentiment onto a die cut circle and added the gingham bow.  The ribbon is a really good match for the papers, which surprised me, as I never seem to have one that's just right!  As a finishing touch, I added some Glossy Accents to the holly berries, both on my main image and on the holly in the corners.

No comments: