Tuesday 4 June 2019

Cardz 4 Guyz: Father's Day

Good morning.  Father's day is coming up, so that's the theme for this week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  I decided to make a card for my own dad for this challenge.  My dad's difficult to make anything for, so I decided to go for this image by Dr Digi showing a man relaxing with a cup of tea and a newspaper. 

I coloured him with Prismacolor pencils and layered my image onto patterned papers, adding just a few flatback pearls to look like rivets.

I hop you can join us this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian. xxx

3 comments:

EmmaT said...

Fantastic card, love the colours and papers you went with, his slippers are fabulous. Emma

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this is awesome! I love your coloring and that image cracks me up!! :) Thakns for visiting me today!!

Kristin said...

HA!!! Love this image! How stinking funny is that?!? Thanks for visiting my blog!