Tuesday 18 June 2019

Cardz 4 Guyz: Washi Tape

Good morning.  This week's challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is to use washi tape.  I have to say, washi tape is something I don't really tend to use in my card making, s I don't have much of it in my stash.  The tapes I had that were suitable for a male card were limited to Christmas colours, so I used it as an excuse to carry on trying to get ahead with my Christmas cards!

I used an image by Bugaboo Stamps, which I coloured with Prismacolour pencils.  I kept my card quite simple, layering onto red and white card.  I was clean out of ideas for using washi tape, so I reverted to Pinterest for a bit of inspiration.  I used the washi tape to make some bunting along the bottom of my card.  I drew in the string using a black pen, cut the washi tape into bunting shapes and stuck them on.  I think it looks quite effective.

I hope you can join in the fun this week at Cardz 4 Guyz.

Sian. xxx

No comments: