The second one is stamped onto leather using brown Stazon ink. I've also inked around the edges of the leather. The background is stamped and distress inked, and I've added a border using a Marvy Metallics gold pen. I've added wings which are moulded from Makins Clay and painted with gold acrylic paint, and some Paperartsy German Scrap stars.
Sunday, 4 May 2008
More Stamping With A Twist
These are more ATCs I've done for my Stamping With A Twist swap. The first one is stamped into UTEE. I've used clear UTEE over a Radiant Rain spray background and have sprinkled blue and green embossing powder and Mica Flakes into it. I've stamped the image into the UTEE using gold pigment ink. The embossing powder I've used is a couple of shades lighter than the background and has created some nice swirly effects in the UTEE, but this doesn't show up very well in the photo.