Saturday 24 May 2008

Lack of Inspiration!

Apologies to anyone who's looked or left comments over the last few days. I'm not ignoring you. I've just been suffering from a complete and total lack of inspiration (not good when I have two swaps with a deadline of 31st that I still need to do ATCs for), and I've hardly looked at my blog or anything else. I'm feeling a bit more inspired today (and less tired), so hopefully I'll have a few more bits and pieces to post over the next few days.

These are a couple of Zentangle style ATCs I did earlier in the week. I found I could do these even without much inspiration as I just sat down and doodled them without having to think about it first. They were great fun to do and a brilliant way to relax.

2 comments:

Mooneybeams said...

These are fab - I especially like the twining ropes style one

Femmy said...

great zentangles!!!