Sunday 18 May 2008

Are We Nearly There Yet?



These are some ATCs I made yesterday for Vonxy's swap on the DoCrafts forum. The one on the left has an alcohol inked background with the image stamped over it inbrown Stazon. I've then picked out the various elements and stamped them onto a separate piece of card which I've coloured with dsitress inks and then finally added some Anita's Clear Gloss Finish to the car.

For the one on the right, I stamped the image in Versamark onto black mountboard, then dusted Cosmic Shimmer Powders over the top. I set it with hairspray and then added two layers of UTEE. The words are handwritten on card and coloured using distress inks.

5 comments:

For the life of me said...

they are great sian love the colours x

Katherine said...

Love 'em both. Fab colours!

Viv said...

Colours are lovely...like these a lot!

Lorri said...

Gorgeous work again!
I couldn't find your email link, but have tagged you on my blog - :)

JayBe said...

These are fab, Sian - and I am lucky enough to own one. Jx