Monday 3 November 2008

Think Monday Think ATC: Angels

These are my ATCs for this week's challenge on TMTA.

This week's theme is Angels. I couldn't decide whether to do a stamped angel or whether to use a Victorian angel picture, so I decided to do one of each.
The stamped ATC has a background made using resist embossing, distress inks and water.
The Victorian angel ATC has an inked and stamped background, lace and printed images, and also a flourish stamped and embossed with sparkle embossing powder which doesn't show up very well in the scan.








15 comments:

Viola said...

Great work, Sian!

Sandy said...

Wow these are gorgeous.
So wonderful ATC´s. Love them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, lovely colours!

My name is Cindy said...

Love angels, and love the purples.
There is something for you on my blog. Cindy x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Both are great !
I also made two, like you.

Virginia said...

Gorgeous ATC's. The backgrounds are stunning.

Linda said...

These are both lovely! The stamp is one of my favorites...I almost used it myself!

Stempelfrosch said...

Fantastic artwork Sian!
Lg Anke

Nancy B said...

Both are beautiful angels but I love the purple stamped one best.

Anja said...

really beautiful

~*~Patty S said...

Very beautiful angel ATCs!!!

K J D said...

lovely atcs

Karen

Janny said...

They are really beautiful!

Carole said...

Those are both lovely pieces.

Anonymous said...

wow, that is fantastic!